29 March 2011

I watch Nevermind the Buzzcocks' Batman clip every day

I love that clip. Have you watched it? Have you? It's on my tumblr: merrythanatos.tumblr.com

I don't think it's the first post anymore, but you'll find it. Oh, and in the future when it's no longer on the front page even, it's tagged batman, so just add /tagged/batman to the end and find it because it's amazing.

So I work with this guy, Carlos, who is from Colombia. He's really nice and seems like he's like, 18, but he's actually 23 and I find that hilarious. He's a little difficult to understand sometimes, and today when Allie was giving me and Carlos a ride home he said that his English is not very good, but trust him, he is very funny in Spanish. We laughed a whole bunch and assured him that he is most definitely funny in English.

Shelves in the closet, happy thought indeed.

I hear that people who went gallivanting across Ireland are now back in the US of A, and therefore need to update me on their adventures, okay? Okay.

Slight panic attack. I may call in sick tomorrow, even though my sickness is actually called a panic attack. I don't know. I don't knooooooooow. (Sarah, do you have that gif? I need it in my life, mostly I would like to print it out on Harry Potter Photo paper so I can carry it in my pocket forever and use it in everyday conversation.)

No comments:

Post a Comment