18 March 2011

I've been frightened by my reflection twice tonight.

And that's not me being deep or funny, I jumped at my reflection twice because I didn't recognize this stupid costume that makes me feel ill. It makes my stomach hurt, I think because the waist is so high. I'M WORKING ON THE VIDEO OKAY PEOPLE.

Mah hed hurts.

I can sleeps on this bus? Good plan?

Only one more night on the boardwalk, and then I'm back to the Polynesian. Sure, it's the next morning and that's gonna suck, but I'll be home.

The bus is now stopping at some hotel... Caribbean Beach maybe?

I expect to hear from everyone as they head off into Sarah's land of Irish shenanigans. I mean, not everyone is going, but I expect to hear from those who are going. Like I tell Sarah, don't die of alcohol poisoning. Also, if you are ever wondering what to do next don't listen to the advice to do an Irish boy, got it?

Where are we at? This is Caribbean Beach, I don't know what that other one was. Only 3 more before my stop, and then 800 steps to my apartment.

There are spanish speaking boys sleeping behind me.

Qwerty qwerty qwerty

I've reached the state of consciousness where that is really amusing to me, qwerty.

ALSO, that last episode of Criminal Minds, Lauren it was called, was all *flail* and *flail* and whaaaaaaaa. Tears, and anger, and then tears, and then whaaaaaaaaa.

I SWEAR THIS IS THE STOP WE WERE JUST AT. I am confuse. There are still more stops that I remember, so the 3 from earlier was totes a lie.

I don't want to work tomorrrrroooowwwwwww. I don't have the call in number though, so even if I was sick I couldn't tell them.

WHERE THE EFF ARE WE THIS PLACE IS SO SKETCH.

So, we didn't get murdered there in sketchy land of sketchyness.

Oh, I'm on the bus, in case this has confused anyone so far. I don't know, I'm tired. You probably all figured it out but this thinking thing with the brain and stuff is hard.

Pop Century, you better be the last stop because imma murder your whole family if you're not.

I feel like there's something important I was supposed to tell you, I'm sure it was hilarious. I'll just sum it up with, people can be, and often are, stupid.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment