02 March 2011

I finally finished my vlog so you can stop yelling at me

The vlog already has at least 5 views, but I'm not on my computer ahorita so I can't check. I'm on a bus. I'm always on a bus. Or waiting for a bus. Buses are eating my life, but I don't want to drive because penguins.

So, my ear is currently bleeding ... ignore that.

No, but kids who speak french and not english scare me a lot because I do not understand the french. *le confuse

YOU PUT THE LIME IN THE COCONUT AND YOU PUT IT ALL TOGETHER, YOU DRINK THE LIME AND THE COCONUT AND THEN YOU FEEL BETTER

Why is there a flashing truck on the side of the road?

I heard there is fire in Florida right now and that we need rain. I do not like rain, I like fire, but I can see where they're coming from I guess.

Llama llama llama llama

Did anyone ever share this with Lisa? LISAAAAAAAA

*le tired
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment