14 March 2011

The Boardwalk


Aloha. I went to get my costume today and then checked out where I'm going to be working. (Pictured above)(loljk, that didn't work, I'll add it later)(okay, I added it now) I got a little lost in the tunnels, and by a little I mean I was as lost as a puppy in Disney World. I'm not saying my costume is ridiculous, but I am going to feel ridiculous in it, so that's fun.

View from my store on the Boardwalk

Also, I am totes going to say Aloha to people, and that is so not Boardwalk themed.

They do have a Wyland Gallery though, just like we do at the Polynesian.

This bus driver may hate me. I'm not sure.

I haven't eaten today and it's 12:52. I should do that, but I wanted to get to Property Control before 5, and obviously that means there is no time to eat.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment