01 April 2011

Rain makes me go WHYYYYY

It was raining today and I slept till forever but then I had to go to the store and I didn't want to leave the apartment. We did go to the store. I bought Klondike bars and popcorn chicken and animal shaped easy mac and milk and strawberries and frozen pizza and shrimp and shampoo and strawberry applesauce and chips and dulce de leche and tortillas. And ketchup.

I still haven't heard from the people that went to Ireland. They need to tell me everything about the trip and they haven't and rawr. (I mean, yes, I know you're alive, but that TOTES DOESN'T COUNT.)

So, my 21st birthday is the weekend after the first week of school in August, and on that weekend we are having a party folks.

Christine is telling me that I don't get home for 5 months, but here in my apartment we do math differently so we are done here in 4 months. April, May, June, July, and then the first 10 days of August that totes don't count because people usually take off the last week of their program so they can go to the parks.

I haven't been to the parks in ages. So much worrrrrrrrk. Life sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment