01 March 2011

I have not blogged because parents

How did this get here I AM NOT GOOD WITH COMPUTER.

HI EVERYONE!

So, how you doing? I'm okay. I am headed to work for the first time in what feels like a year, but really it's just since last Wednesday. I took a bunch of days off because my parents were here. We met up with my aunt and uncle and cousins and then ran away from them and then met up with them again and then they left. We went to all the parks, and actually went to 3 of them in one day because we had dinner in Epcot and Fantasmic in Hollywood Studios but were spending the day in Animal Kingdom.

And now it's back to work every single freaking day starting this morning, and then everyday til midnight.

I drove my roommates to Buffalo Wild Wings last night and it was yummy, but my gps went all, let's take the scenic route and drive by Seaworld, so that was fun getting lost in Orlando in the dark where cars are stupid and I had to honk at someone for pulling out into both lanes in front of me and stopping.

Our bus driver just told us to have a nice day and left us. I hope this means another bus driver is going to come drive the bus.

Weep, no one is coming to take me to work we're all gonna die.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment