06 March 2011

Bus stops are where the cool kids hang out

And that's obviously why I am at a bus stop right now. Yes.

Ok, so, common sense tells me that if you tell an entire apartment complex that they must empty their trash every day, and do inspections where that is part of your grade, you should probably have the dumpsters emptied quite often so as to avoid overflowing dumpsters. My apartment is not run by people with my sort of common sense. I had to throw my trash on top of a ridiculous mountain formed in the dumpster.

On my way to a paid two hour game at my resort called The Amazing Race. It's like the tv show, but at the Polynesian and the Grand Floridian. Fun, kinda, except it interrupts my day off that I really wanted to sleep in during. Also, I have postcards I need to mail and groceries I need to buy. I'm going to,Magic Kingdom with Allie for an hour after the Amazing Race. Priorities, man, priorities.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment