06 March 2011

Mary is unobservant

So I was watching Misfits, yeah? And clearly they are British, I mean they all have accents, one of them so badly that you can hardly understand her, and yet I didn't realise the show was British as I was watching it until the person started driving the car on the right side and I was like WAT, oh, it's BRITISH. Sigh.

Is tea really a meal? Is that like, dinner?

It's like, 12:30 and I just went to the kitchen and almost finished my box of donut holes. They are wonderful. I just bought them when I went to the store today. I only bought them because I've been working in Samoa Snacks recently and I have to straighten the boxes of donuts  and they smell so  yummy.

I think I turn into a crazy rambler late at night. Sarah, is this true? No, wait, you wouldn't know, you go to bed early. Christine? Am I a crazy rambler?

There are flashing lights outside my window. It's security. They drive around at night and it's super annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment