23 March 2011

Mary Weeps for Life

At this bat-time and this bat-channel I bring you the next installment of Mary Weeps for Life. Bum bum buuuuuuuum.

It's your favorite soap opera, don't lie.

Where we left off, aka, when I came up with this idea when I was talking to Sarah while she wasn't there, my bus was considering running over the stupid people in the road. It was all very dramatic.

This episode completely ignores that plot development and skips straight ahead to me being on the bus going home. So I'm on the bus and suddenly, bum bum buuuuuum, we get run off the road and hit tree branches and freak out slightly. We're alive, but why would a Disney bus run us off the roooooooooaaaaaaaad?

Stay tuned for the next episode where we completely forget this ever happened and discuss some other shenanigan that probably also involves a bus.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment