11 March 2011

At least you guys benefit from my boredom

OlI finally remembered to bring headphones with me so I am standing at the bus stop listening to a Pandora station based on Back in Black by AC/DC. Currently Thunderstruck is playing, which is funny because they're both songs I have in actual playlists on my iPod, which I don't have with me because my phone pwns the world.

I think I see my bus. If that's my bus I am impressed that it's not late.

It's gonna be 46 degrees when I get off work tonight. Florida , y u so cold?

That wasn't my bus. I think this next one is though. *hopeful* NOPE, C BUS YOU DON'T EVEN GO HERE. Sigh, I mean, sure, Epcot is great and all, but I'm not going there so you are not very helpful.

The A bus is officially late.

I brought a can of coke, some pringles and the rest of one of those cups of mini oreos for dinner tonight. I am awesome at packing food. I only get a 15 minute break, probably around 9. That is, if I get to work. THERE YOU ARE BUS, ONLY 5 minutes late. Don't stop at Vista for over an hour this time, okay?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment