30 April 2011

Your lack of response is sad

Cause, see, I expected at least some reaction to me speeding, but then I realised that I posted that on Friday when y'all are starting a weekend so no one reads my blog of course, but for me it's like a Wednesday so I hardly realised it was weekend time.

I had that ice cream bar for lunch again, which is better than the chex mix from yesterday I guess. Also had a Coke around 10:15, and that is how I eat when deployed. Although, if you've ever talked to me during my normal dinner breaks you'll know that I don't eat normal food at the Polynesian either.

I can has sleeps? I almost veered off the road this morning. Didn't die, don't worry, but I did turn up the music after that to try to wake up.

DOCTOR WHO IS TONIGHT BUT I HAVE TO GET UP EARLY BUT I WANT TO WATCH IT BUT WHAT AM I GOING TO DO MAYBE I'LL NAP BEFOREHAND SO I CAN WATCH IT TONIGHT.

Okay, have fun being not me.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

3 comments:

  1. I never would have imagined Mary Reid being guilty of speeding.
    That being sad.
    STOP THE DAMN SPEEDING. OR YOU WILL GET A TICKET AND MAN WOULDN'T THAT BE A LOT OF FUN PAYING LIKE $200 AND THEN YOU'D HAVE TO EAT OUT OF A VENDING MACHINE EVEN MORE THAN YOU DO NOW. HUUUUUUUULK.
    I LOVE YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That being sad? I meant that being said. Super fail. But it is sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speeding is bad. Don't do it.

    We watched the video of you blindfolded on your birthday in bible study. It was part of a slideshow of pictures made by Cassie. I wasn't at the birthday shindig, but it was hilarious watching you confused. So yeah, I miss you.

    ReplyDelete