09 April 2011

I haven't been to work in 5 days

See, I had two days off, then I was sick for two days. Is that haven't been to work in 4 days then since I had 4 days off, or 5 days since the day I worked was 5 days ago? Nuance. Point is, I have to work tonight and it sucks. Currently am waiting for the 5:00 bus.

I want to show you the fun stuff I did on my days off, but I've already put that on my computer and deleted it from my phone, so I'll post pictures later, but I went to Universal Studios with some family of mine that was here and it was really fun.

I also took some awkward video that I will have to do something with because yes. Don't yell at me for not vlogging, I have been in lots of pain and you should be nice to me.

Oh look, my bus.

It's hot. I haven't been outside in a couple of days. I don't like the outside. Also, I haven't bought groceries in over a week and my ice cream is gone, except for one Klondike bar. :(

Busssssss, I am on youuuuuu.

Ok, I will have to post those pictures some time, but you know me, that might not happen for awhile, or I could stay up and not sleep tonight. Who knows?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment