16 April 2011

So, I live in Florida, right?

See, yesterday one of my friends from church/orchestra commented on my facebook asking if facebook was lying about me living in Florida. I found this hilarious. Also, I am now wondering how long I could keep up a lie about where I'm living on facebook, because if I said I lived in Hawaii now so many people would believe it. I could post pictures of palm trees and be like, Hawaii is beautiful this time of year. Just saying.

Also, somehow this is the thing that made me realise that I LIVE in FLORIDA. How, before I could say I was born in Michigan and then we moved to Nebraska, I can now say, and I lived in Florida for 7 months. And don't try to tell me this doesn't count because I live here, I pay rent for an apartment here, I go grocery shopping here and get lost here, it totes counts.

In other news, I work at 3 today, but thanks to the bus schedule in the early afternoon I am on the bus I had to catch at 1:33 because we're going to sit at Vista for half an hour for funsies.

I do not have .gifs on my phone.

Batroll.gif
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment