05 May 2011

White vans labeled 24 Seven should not be taxis, they are creepy

The following was found on my phone when I opened the blogger app, I guess I never published it:

Saw Australian Boy today. A whole lot actually. He must be rich, if the two house thing wasn't enough of an indicator, because he was wearing Oakley sunglasses that are at the cheapest $120. I only know this because we sell them here, I would never even consider buying them, that's like a week and a half pay after rent.

Saw him on the bus first, right? But I was with my friend Callen so we did the awkward nod hi thing and avoided eye contact, and then I sat behind him at a meeting thing and felt like a stalker, even though Logan and Callen totally chose the seats and it wasn't my fault.

/end old post from Monday

Going to work. On a bus. Bleh. I love you all.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment