19 April 2011

It's actually quite pretty here

It is not too hot outside today and I actually had to wear a jacket on the way to work this morning. I realised that the view from pretty much any walkway here is very lovely, and even inside we've got the waterfall and all the plants and stuff. I kind of want to take pictures for you and stuff but it might be awkward. I don't know. Maybe later.

Also as I have been straightening the same things over and over I want to buy some of them, even when it makes no sense. Like the baby onesie I want, the little boys' sweatshirt and the little girl dress. They're perfectly adorable, but why do I want them? I actually do own a sweatshirt, t-shirt and pair of boxers from my store, not to mention the Tangled set. There's another Tangled doll I want now. Sigh.

Also want a nap. I'm not good with mornings, damn 6:45 bus.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment