23 April 2011

Works on both "Hot" and "Cold" Beverages

My question is, why is only the temperature hypothetical? Why not make the "Beverage" hypothetical as well. And then you can say that the mug "works" on these "hot" or "cold" "beverages" and call it a day.

I sold a Daily Mail to a charming Britishman today who, while paying, held up a dime and asked if it was worth 5 or 10. We usually don't sell out of the Daily Mail but because of the Royal wedding and all we are out. Also, probably they wanted to see if there was any mention of Doctor Who coming back I'm sure.

In other news, life sucks for everyone who has dead week, me, and I'm sure some other category of people that hate life right now. Notice how Sarah is exempt from the life suckiness and therefore we should smite her.

Oh, and happy Easter tomorrow. I'm not doing anything fun for Easter, I'm working and it's gonna suck. However, candy will be on sale after, so I'm looking forward to that.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment