16 April 2011

Looks like Sarah forgot her nametag

Sarah's nametag was on the mirror in the locker room. Seriously Sarah, how could you forget that? Jeez.

Coincidently, I got an email telling me that my roommate next semester is named "Sarah Anthony." Strange name. Anyway, there is no contact information for this person so I'm pretty sure she doesn't exist, and if she does, her hair is full of secrets.

I've been stocking all day, which is awesome because it requires minimal guest interaction and is all self motivated. When it was time for break I just set down my clipboard and left the stockroom, no telling people or waiting for lines to go down or nothing.

Also I fixed the timezone on here so all the posts show the actual time it was here when I posted them. Not that you care, but it's been bugging me.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment