29 April 2011

Guess what my ringtone is.

Can you guess? Do you think you know? I bet Christine knows. Christine is probably sighing at me already. Here, have a proper introduction. TONIGHT, the room inspectors fail to show up, the microwave makes a funny noise, and I change my ringtone to the theme from Top Gear.

So, here's a question for you. So if I'm going 65 in a 45 speed limit zone, and then suddenly the speed limit is 35 because of some stupid curve in the road or something, how bad is it that I don't brake? See, cause, I don't want to waste the kinetic energy, so I just don't brake. I like driving early in the morning. I don't like being awake then, but I like driving when no one is on the roads. It's fun. On the way home from work however I was stuck behind someone going 55 in the 45 zone and I was like, WHY.

No comments:

Post a Comment