20 April 2011

I found a bow-tie

It was in the parking lot for Magic Kingdom Cast members. I feel bad for whoever lost it, I guess I'll just return it to costuming for them when I go next. Which should be tomorrow I guess.

Oh, and that's my new dress, which I wear with clam diggers. You know, pedal pushers? Capris, I wear them with capris.

Oh, and I bought a hat. A $140 sombrero actually. Saved $155 dollars today by buying that hat and some other stuff for 75% off. (Spent $50, don't worry, didn't pay $140 for the hat.)

Now I'm waiting for the bus again.

I talked to Christine as I was waiting for the bus after going to the Polynesian for Hula practice.

There are pirates getting off a bus in front of me.

And there's my bus.

Bye.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comment:

  1. You had Hula practice?! Please tell me this is an optional fun activity you chose to do and you aren't forced to because I would love to take hula lessons. But I'd be terrible.

    I wish I worked some place where pirates were getting off the bus with me and that was a normal scene. Instead....I'm not.

    ReplyDelete