20 January 2011

wat even

We're driving.

There's lots of snow, some cars, a road, and, oh look a guardrail. It's silver.

In actuality we just passed Nebraska City, and are somewhere in Iowa.

I'm afraid I forgot something at home. Hmm. Never to be seen again

Missouri now! I'll edit this post later, you know, once something happens...

----------------

We just stopped for the first time since leaving, 3:30, and there was this kid working at the gas station that like, stared at me, and it was cold, and I talked to Sarahface for like a second on gmail chat.

----------------

We ate dinner in St. Louis, and it's super dark now, but my dad is like, "We could drive around the slums here in St. Louis. They're supposed to have the best slums here." Of course I brought up the fact that it's dark and we should keep driving to get to our hotel, but he just goes, "Slums are better in the dark! We could see them in action!"
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

  1. Comment comment comment! In other news, you're still talking to me on gmail so HA. lalalalalalaaaa the end.

    ReplyDelete