18 January 2011

I have one full day left before I leave, do you think I've packed?

Good news: I have packed some.

Bad news: I have not packed nearly enough.

I have a box of t-shirts, a box of books and things that are not clothes, and a box of cleaning/bathroom things.

But it's all good.

I leave Thursday, it is Tuesday night, I only have tomorrow to pack, so, I'm pulling an all nighter where I don't tell my parents I stayed up packing and then miraculously get everything done on time.

This is where I'm live blogging Disney guise. Read this or get left out of the loop.

Do you want me to start with the lunch thing now? I had a chicken taco and noodles for lunch. Aren't you glad you know that now?

I am sitting on a couch.

Edit: all nighter here means, I will eventually go to bed, but kinda super late. *end clarification*

No comments:

Post a Comment