22 January 2011

Last driving day

HELLO Y'ALL!

We're driving again. On the road again *singing* la la lala la on the road again.

ANYWAY, you missed it last night. We were at the gas station next to our hotel and were going to drive right next door, but there was no road to the hotel so we ended up driving in a cemetery for awhile. It was fun.

----------------

Christine informs me it is Saturday, which is news to me. Happy Saturday.

---------------

We just passed a sign for a Pain Clinic. My dad was like, Mary, your favorite, and my mom was like, yeah, but you do that for free. They probably charge a lot.

---------------

We ate lunch at Steak and Shake. It was yummy.

Forgot to tell you, we're in Florida now. It got much warmer once we got to Florida, and it's really sunny. Also, windy.

We're on the Ronald Reagan Turnpike.

Apparently places like to "bare all" because there are all sorts of billboards for awkward places. End of story.

---------------

We are now on Disney property, kind of. We entered the territory of Disney, but we are staying at a Holiday Inn right by Downtown Disney. We just walked around Downtown Disney, didn't buy anything, danced to a little Bieber music (omg!!1!11!), and came back to our room to rest (aka get on the computer) until we go pick up my cousin, Melissa, for dinner. We don't actually know how to get to the apartment that she lives at, so we're totes gonna get lost, but that's exciting.

----------------

I told Christine a story that made her laugh at me, would you like to  hear it? So we went out to dinner, and my mommy spilled an entire glass of pepsi on my lap, which was really cold and wet. I sat on an ice cube without realizing it for like a year. I realized that all the clothes that I own were in the van, however, so I got another pair of jeans and changed. Sigh.

My cousin told me that she looked in the special directory to see where I will be working. I am apparently In the gift shop at the Polynesian Resort, which is a really nice hotel that has two restaurants, one of which has really good bread pudding. Also, two gift shops, so I'm not sure which I'll be in. Also, I don't know this officially, but I believe Melissa.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment