25 January 2011

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Tomorrow I move into the apartments and get my orientation information and all that jazz from Disney. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

So, this is me, not freaking out. O.O


Today it rained bunches. It was like, WALL OF RAIN! BAM. What? It's not raining. LOLJK IT'S RAINING SO MUCH IT'S LIKE YOU'RE DROWNING.

We ate dinner at T-Rex, which is like Rainforest Cafe, but for dinosaurs instead of rain forest animals. Every fifteen minutes there's a meteor shower and all the dinosaurs freak out. We ate inside the ice cave, so it was all blue most of the time, except when everything was on fire, then it was red.



No ice cream today. I noticed that almost all the other posts were like, "I ate ice cream." Yesterday's ice cream was especially good, from Ghirardelli's in Downtown Disney, but there was no ice cream today.

What else did I do today? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Christine knows, she stalks me super much. :)


Um, we took the monorail to the Polynesian to check out where I possibly am working, problem is that there are 4 stores, plus an art gallery thing, and a booth thing, so I have no idea. They pretty much all have Hawaiian print, but the art gallery is non costumed, and some of the stores have dresses while other had pants and a Hawaiian shirt, so I DON'T KNOW. (Picture me as David Tennant, newly regenerated, answering the Sontarans as they ask me who I am.)

We also drove around so I could figure out where things are compared to my apartment. Went to an outlet mall, which has a million and five stores. Got my car washed, because it was absolutely filthy from the snow and stuff on the drive here. It of course got rained on later, but it is a lot cleaner.

OMG I JUST FIGURED OUT I CAN PUT GIFS IN, I'M TOTES ABUSING GIFS FROM NOW ON, INCLUDING IN THE PAST OF THIS POST!

No comments:

Post a Comment