29 January 2011

I am so tired

That doesn't even convey
Something like that...

Perfect

We saw fireworks at Cinderella Castle tonight, as well as the end of the Castle light show. Wishes is the fireworks show, and it is lovely, though a bit different than the old Wishes with Julie Andrews. It's Jimeny Cricket now.

I drove to Walmart and Super Target after training. I don't have my costume yet. I had to buy new shoes for it though because I'm getting my costume tomorrow.

You know what, you all have bits and pieces of what I did today, depending on whether you stalk me on Gowalla, Twitter, or I have left you random messages. I propose you put together those pieces and go, yes, Mary had a day.

One thing those pieces will not tell you is that I ate Tortino's pizza rolls for dinner. They were an impulse buy while at Target, I was on the phone and wandering in the frozen foods. If I had been in the movies who knows what I would've picked up. Quite good they were. Yoda I may be. Sleep I will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment