24 January 2011

I WENT TO HARRY POTTER WORLD

I went to Islands of Adventure today, which contains Harry Potter World. At the same time Sarahsarah was all in IRELAND, so I wore my Ireland shirt, as I explained to Christine, in remembrance of my dear departed roommate.

HOGWARTS IS BEAUTIFUL. I has pictures, but they are on my phone, not on my computer, so here they will be in the future:

PICTURE PICTURE PICTURE

Also, I likes rollercoasters.

Hey hey, did Dan Brown break up with Danielle? She doesn't appear to be in his vlogs anymore, but I didn't see why ever. I like how I ask y'all as though this is like, a conversation. BUT YOU ARE MY FRIENDS, YOU SHOULD KNOW THESE THINGS.

I don't remember anything else. I ate ice cream. Also, children everywhere. They are frightening.

Also, Brazilians have less personal space than we do. 

2 comments:

  1. You make me laugh. Kind of a lot. I look forward to reading your blog basically everyday. You better keep it up. Tell me about all the sweet people that come into your store.

    Thanks for the Dan Brown update. I love how you knew that in Hogwarts Land and some of us here did not...

    Ice cream is fantastic. Also, NEWS FLASH. Children are going to be everywhere at Disney. Yes, some are frightening. But they will looooove you. Hug them all an Abby hug something fierce.

    Did you hug a Brazilian? You should. Go all popping their already-small personal bubble. lol.

    Hope you are having a wonderful tiiiiime! We miss you. The End.

    ReplyDelete
  2. According to Wikipedia, what you say is true. It's actually quite sad to have to check up on former schoolmates using that site.
    PICTURES! Please. If you get bored of all of the awesomeness, you could always take a mini-vacation back here... Just sayin'

    ReplyDelete