21 January 2011

Second day on the road, it's gonna be a long one

It's super cold in the car.

----------------

There have been several traffic jams now. Apparently people in Tennessee don't know how to drive in snow. Several cars have just driven right off the road, it's weird.

Also, a whale killing company truck who can't spell "sea" was in front of me, but then drove on the shoulder to avoid the traffic jam. lame.

-----------------

We ate food for lunch. I am still sitting in a car. We're listening to Around The World in 80 Days, which is stressful for me somehow, despite knowing that they will, in fact, make it around the world, in 80 days.

Me blogging while traveling is not very interesting, but I really don't have much to do. I don't have anything to do actually. I could play pokèmon on my computer, but there's no internet of course, and the battery would eventually die and I would weep.

------------------

I just drove for 2 hours. Much of it was in mountains, so I was stepping on the brakes so I wouldn't be speeding down the mountain. I took us to Dairy Queen and we got Blizzards, and I made my dad drive so I could eat mine. :)

Would you like me to quote Tchaikovsky Discovers America for you? We're listening to it now, and I apparently have it memorized. "I saw his ship sail into New York harbor that day in 1891, past the Statue of Liberty, past the hundreds people cheering on the shore. All America seemed to be waiting for him, and for his music. How could I know that he would also change my family's lives, forever."

Now they're playing Tchaikovsky music in ragtime. I want to play music in ragtime. It's fun.

--------------------

It's like 8 here, we passed the time zone line thing, and we're almost to our hotel. We stopped at Chick-fil-A about 2 hours ago for dinner, but I wasn't very hungry due to inactivity all day.

Listening to Lion King NO KING NO KING LA LALA LA LALA. So that's fun.

Looking forward to going to the Festival of the Lion King so freaking much.

Goodnight y'all.

I'm gonna say y'all from now on, okay?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment