30 January 2011

addendum to yesterday


So these carts are lined up all over the circle my apartment is in and more appear each day. I don't know why people keep stealing carts, but it's weird.

Yesterday at training we received leis in the main lobby and then danced a hula called the Houki Lao right in front of the main entrance. Not embarrassing at all...

Oh, and I ended up arriving to work an hour early yesterday, but my second bus only had one other person on it, and the bus driver, Fernando, sat by us and talked while sitting at the stop. His first girlfriend's name was Maria, fun fact of the day. I'm a bit sad I won't be taking the bus, but it takes too much time to wait for the second bus.

I keep getting up before the sun. I'm going to see so many sunrises. speaking of seeing things, there was a huge fire we could see off in the distance when I was coming home yesterday. There were ambulances and fire trucks coming from all directions, billows of black smoke were coming up, it was intense.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment