13 June 2011

This Bus Is Ridiculously Full For 4 AM

But over half of them are going home while I am going to work. My roommates haven't gone to bed yet so they were all, up and stuff while I was eating breakfast. I had chicken taquitos for breakfast because I have no milk.

58 days left! It sounds like a lot, but it's a lot less than before and it's less than 2 months now so it's super exciting.

I have a new housing ID that is green and it makes me sad because I had gotten used to my yellow one and in two months they're just going to steal this one, jerks.

WHERE IS THIS BUS GOING. We are taking a different route and it's scary. I'm never on a bus this early. I'm going to work so early that the Magic Kingdom people are still making their way home. I don't understand what life is.

And now everyone is getting off. One other person stayed on. Life makes me nervous. I am a neurotic basketcase. *flail*
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments:

Post a Comment