14 June 2011

Guys, guys, guys, I have an idea.

No guys, listen. Guys, guys, listen to me guys. Listen, guys listen, let's put wings, guys listen, wings, on the BACK legs.

O.O

In other news, I'm on a bus. Going to work. I may be slightly delirious, but that's ok because Betsy is also slightly insane and we work well together.

Pretty Little Liars comes back today! Woot woot!

Also, if I don't go to Target today will you kill me? Or at least, come here and yell at me. I would've gone yesterday but there were guys fixing our oven and then I made clams and then I passed out.

I hate the morning bus because they're always like, you guys going to Westclock? And I'm like, no, the TTC, and then I'm not sure he heard me and it makes me nervous the entire ride even though he's totes supposed to stop there anyway. There are only three of us on the bus this morning.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments:

Post a Comment