20 June 2011

OK I'LL JUST POST THIS FROM MY COMPUTER

But I wrote the following while on the bus and waiting for it and stuff.

Work didn't completely suck.

New manager was working, so that was good. And I liked all the people I was working with in Bou Tiki and I don't work Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday, so I guess life is okay. Whatever.

We like new manager. He talks a lot. My favorite manager is leaving though and it makes me really sad, and then new manager will become my favorite manager and we'll have someone else come and be new manager. That makes sense, right?

The bus is super late. Busssssssssssss. Penguinnnnnnns.

I want to play mario kart. I have a feeling I'm going to have to get more wiimotes and/or nunchucks this year.

I feel like I should inform you that some advice Christine actually gave me today was to not make it my goal to end up in the hospital. I drank some water today, no te preocupes.

Where are your kids now? Know anytime with AT&T FamilyMap. ~ an ad on my blogger app. I want this for you guys. Wouldn't that be fun? "Cassiecassie is walking from the parking lot and Lisa is still in her apartment and Christine is sitting next to me..." I can see no end to the fun we would have.

I am hungry.

The bus never showed. It was probably named Rory and died. And now I'm on the next bus. At least this one was on time.

I'm not even kidding tho, my eyes are vampires.

I've tried to post this like 15 times. Sigh. Why is it not workinggggg?

No comments:

Post a Comment