17 June 2011

I would like some Buffalo Wild Wings

It's 4 in the morning and there are 4 other people on this bus and one had Buffalo Wild wings that smell very spicy and look yummy.

In better news, the bus driver today is a nice guy and is going to take me to the Polynesian. I mean, he's supposed to, but we all know how that works out.

A person on the bus, the not chicken guy, has a stuffed sheep, the one from the mattress commercials. Thought you ought to know.

Last 5 AM work day. We have a strange amount of things to do today. We're going to be rushing before the stores open and then we're going to have to slow down because we finished most all backstock and I don't want to go help the slackers at the Swan and Dolphin. As I told Betsy, if they can't even put stickers on things at a reasonable pace they need to reevaluate their life choices.

There's an ad on my blogger app that currently is telling me you can "Secretly Track Ur Lover!" Who do they think I need to track? Sarah's in Ireland, Christine's in Iowa or is not there anymore and hasn't told me... I need to track Christiiiiiine. Problem solved. I'm not creepy. Shh, just come.

Mormons think that God and Jesus both live on their own planets and when we die we get our own planet or something and it fascinates me and everything I am learning about Mormons is from the Broadway musical about it but you know what, Altar Boyz was helpful for Catholicism so I don't see why the Book of Mormon shouldn't continue the tradition of being really amusing while educational.

Ok, I'm going to go worry about whether this bus will stop at the right spot, see you later.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments:

Post a Comment