15 June 2011

The Bus Driver Didn't Even Ask Today

He's a different guy and he didn't ask where I was going. He should be going there anyway, but there are only 2 of us on the bus and the other girl is obviously Magic Kingdom and what if he DOESN'T? Panic.

It was raining at 11 this night and I woke up and was like, it better stop that before I have to walk to the bus stop. It did.

I think I went to bed at 8:30. Don't remember, but it was similar to then and I felt old.

WHAT WAY IS HE TAKING US? Bus driver, you better not be on crack.

Betsy wants to go to Hollywood Studios after work today so I might do that. Yesterday we ate food after work and then I went to Target and bought capris and two seasons of Get Smart and monster cookie ice cream and hand soap. (Sarah, I finally asked the pharmacy people where the hand soap would be. It was embarrassing.)

I didn't watch Pretty Little Liars yet because I went to bed.
And Christine skipped flute practice.

That's everything from yesterday.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments:

Post a Comment