16 June 2011

I'm Wearing A Batman T-Shirt

I bought it from the guys section at Target and it has Batman on it and no Mickey. Bwahahahaha.

Yesterday when I got home there was a guy setting up tents and there was a sign pointing to a queue that said pizza and I guess there was a party but I went to bed and at 3:40 this morning the tents were all gone and there were cars parked there like nothing had ever happened. I went to bed at like 6:30, woke up ay 8:44, said something to Christine and checked my email, went back to sleep, and then did that exact same thing at 12. And my roommate was just going to bed as I left and was all, I have to be up by 7, and I was all, I am up now. She was home at least by midnight I don't know why she didn't just go to bed. And now I'm on a bus.

We are super ahead at work. Yesterday we finished yesterday's list, today's backstock, and got started on tomorrow's backstock. I love Ana, she's in charge of us and if she was entirely truthful in her email updates to corporate we would've been sent to a different location on the days we get ahead because other places lose at life, but in her updates she's like, they're still working, so we get to stay and work ahead. Apparently Friday's list is a bitch so she thinks getting a head start on it will be necessary, also she doesn't want to drive us to another location. Also she is adorable.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments:

Post a Comment