04 February 2011

Went to the Magic Kingdom

Nbd, just went over to the Magic Kingdom with my new friend CJ. He had never been to the park before, so I showed him around. We went on Space Mountain, walked through Toon Town, since it's going to be destroyed in like three days, then we went to PhilharMagic, Small World, Big Thunder Mountain, Pirates of Caribbean, and Jungle Cruise. We then got food and watched the Electrical Street Parade, the Castle projection show thing, and then the fireworks show Wishes.


Ah, I have to work in the morning. Weep.

I need to go to the store and buy food. Weep.

I didn't do any of the shopping I was going to do today at the park. I was going to buy all my stuff now while I still get the holiday discount, and still need to do that because I went on the rides instead today.

So, when I told Christine about my day, this is what she said: "YOU DO REALIZE THIS IS LIKE, A SUPER ADORABLE STORY FULL OF ADORABLENESS AND AWESOME"

I am still a little wary of that definition of my day, but I thought you'd appreciate it.

Oh, I need to mention that I met CJ while on the bus I was taking to go to the Polynesian to get my costumes changed before I took the Monorail to the Magic Kingdom, and that he came to the costuming building with me because we were having a good conversation. I'm sure Christine will tell you more if you ask her. So will I, I guess.


No comments:

Post a Comment