22 February 2011

In which Mary doesn't pack dinner and anticipates weeping at work

I think I've decided to name my blog posts like that often because it's fun for me. Can't be tamed.gif

I'm at the bus stop, I'm always at the bus stop, and I realised that I don't have any food with me and the cafeteria closes at 6 but I won't get my dinner break till 7ish.

Weep.

I'm meeting my aunt, uncle and cousins after work tomorrow at the Magic Kingdom. I work 10:30-6 tomorrow after working til midnight today, so that's going to be really fun I'm sure. Ded.

I'm sure you knew that's when I work though because I put my schedule on google calendar. :)

Do you know what the most adorable thing ever is? Children from other countries. When they speak other languages to their parents and then english with me and then they mix them, it's so great. Or english accents on little kids, those are awesome.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment