12 February 2011

In which Mary does what she does best: procrastinate

So here I am, eating pudding, wishing I had got more done, but being all, meh, because I'm not bovvered.

I went to the store, that was good right? But then I forgot to get milk, which apparently we need, so that's fun.

I vlogged some, but it's not done, so have fun waiting for that.

I did not do mail stuff. I wanted to do mail stuff, but did not. It's hard.

The internet buffers video super slowly, so it takes me forever to watch things, for instance, last night's Supernatural that I have been trying to watch all day.

I have to work in the morning, 8:30, so I guess I have to keep normal time tonight with the eating and going to bed and all, but seeing how it's 6:14 and I haven't eaten dinner, but I did have pudding, normal is not exactly what's going to happen.

BTW, you probably don't want to eat a quesadilla while watching a Fringe episode where people's skin melts like cheese. Yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment