17 February 2011

In which Mary stops hulking and starts sulking

I saw lots of you on the computer today and it was pretty. Someone needs to tell Lisa about this blog. That someone could be me, but you know how prompt I am at things. Like vlogging. I'M WORKING ON IT. Anyway, it was lovely seeing some of you.

So, I didn't work today, so I went shopping and bought things at the cast only places for 75% off, and things that have the Disney College Program on them.

Y'all need to stop bugging me about CJ, we don't like CJ, he was nice and all, but we don't have anything in common. He likes to go clubbing. Come one people, I would much rather actually be friends with Australian boy or the very nice people I met on the bus today that invited me to the Hoop De Doo Revue, but they must not have been able to get reservations because they did not text me saying they did. I have met so many more people than this one person you have latched onto.

I LOVE ARMADILLOS THOUGH. It's so weird, I've never seen an armadillo before, and now I've seen 5, and they all stay in the same areas, so I guess they have like, a territory that they stay in.

I don't know what else I need to tell you.

Christine, that bird really was adorable though.

I've been walking to the bus stop from work at midnight by myself lately, so I've called Christine and my sister once so I don't feel so alone in the dark. Sometimes that leads to rambling.

I need to mail thingssssssss.

Is this moving? It's supposed to move and is awesome.





If you have questions for me, like, what I'm doing, or, how cloudy it is, or anything, you can comment here or ask me or anything, seeing how you can actually call or text me cause it's not like I'm in Ireland or anything.

OH, I haven't addressed the title of this post. I randomly and irrationally got super angry inside while eating dinner at Captain Cooks and starting hulking at Christine and Sarah. Then I turned super sulky because I didn't want to get up and walk to the bus stop because it was far away.

I got a Deadpool comic book collection in the mail to day and it's pretty and I loves it. "I don't know what that is Mary." I hear you saying to me. To that I say, whatever, I don't care, I still loves it. It's comics guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment