19 February 2011

Going to work, super early

I'm by the bus stop at 3, and I don't work til 5, but I need to get to costuming and switch out my costumes for clean ones. I have three dresses wadded up in my bag and it's kinda heavy. Also, my pb&j is getting smooshed. Sigh.

It's hot out here, I could probably wear not jeans, like shorts or capris, but we all know that's not going to happen.

There are suspicious noises coming from the bush behind me.

It's a bird.

I might have a bird stalker.

Christine, save me!

Edit: I am at work super early because I got a ride to work with a guy who works here at the Polynesian. He was at the bus stop but when it looked like the bus was having issues and we were going to be delayed he decided to drive and offered me a ride. He has a girlfriend people, he's just a friend, thought you ought to know that. But anyway, that was nice of him.

I put my work schedule on google calendar for as far as I have it while I was waiting here for work to start. I got here over an hour early, even after I had gone to costuming, picked up four new dresses and put them in my locker.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment