21 February 2011

In which Mary wants to swear but has no words

I got off work at midnight and then walked to the bus stop. (I attempted to call Christine but she hates me) I got to the bus stop at 12:15 and sat to wait by some people who had been waiting for the 12:08 bus that didn't come. The next time was 12:28, but that bus didn't come either so the girl I was sitting by borrowed my bus schedule and called them to ask what was going on, but they didn't know nor care. The 12:48 bus did show up, but we left a little early, which means whoever is hoping to make this bus is screwed.

I also think we're skipping the Magic Kingdom stop because we appear to be going the opposite direction. Not like I'm going there, but they need to be picked up too.

HUUUUULLLLLLK
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment