03 February 2011

my first day off

HEY Y'ALL!

So, I don't work today, finally, and am currently on a bus to go to my resort so I can get some new changes of costume, put them in my work locker, and then head to the Magic Kingdom to do some shopping.

Sad news, I tried to send a postcard, I have it right here, but I can't find the mail building, so I'll do that later. Sigh. (Lyndsey, I don't have your address btdubs)

I can't decide what to do for dinner, because I don't think I want any Magic Kingdom food. I might go to Epcot... I know a good Chinese place that has red bean ice cream I really like.

I don't understand Portuguese at all. Tis confusing.

Work yesterday was really pretty good. My managers are really funny. One of them wants there to be a mashed potato and martini bar at her funeral. The more you know...

Today is the Chinese New Year! I really should go to Epcot for dinner! You're not supposed to do a lot of things on the Chinese New Year, like cut things, wash things, break things, no cleaning at all, including hair and the like. Heh, yeah, no.

This guy on the bus yesterday was like, "Hi, I see you have the Droid R2-D2, I'm from Puerto Rico, talking talking talking." He was nice.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

No comments:

Post a Comment