07 May 2011

Today I was as lost as a panda in a desert.

But don't worry, I survived.

So I woke up semi-early because I wanted to go to Free Comic Book Day which is on the first Saturday of May. Today!
And then I drove there! How self sufficient am I? (answer: super self sufficient)
And while I was there, look!
I got free comics!
And I saw Jack, the guy I worked with one day at Animal Kingdom Lodge who told me about today and said I should come find the store, and then I did, because I am an adult and can do things on my own.

Interrupting picture story time to tell you a story with words. So I used my gps to get to the comic book store by putting the address of the mall that it is across from in there, but then the gps wanted me to drive on a toll road, and I was like, no way silly gps, I'm not driving on no toll road, so I ignored that, and we went a different way after it "recalculated."

Well, after going to the comic book store I was hungry because it was like 1:30 and I hadn't eaten yet, so I thought maybe I'd go to the mall that was supposed to be across the street and find food there, but I didn't see it, and I ended up driving like, a whole bunch, just around, and then on the highway, and then, just, I don't know, like I said earlier, like a panda in the desert. I just headed west, kind of, because I had went east to get to the store. It was an interesting adventure, but now I know where things are, like the Corrections facility, and the Orange County jail, and the Blood Center, and the Holy Land Experience, and Home Depot.

I eventually turned my gps back on, because I decided I was too hungry so I should just go straight home instead of find more creepy alleys to drive down.

Ok, so then I make it back home, and go get the mail, and LOOKIT:
Can you see that? That is from Sarah, it is a letter, and Doctor Who stickers, and a TARDIS pen. The stickers want to be stuck all over everything I own, but at the same time they want to be preserved forever because they are awesome.

Oh, and I bought this at the comic book store.
lil!Robin says hello.

1 comment:

  1. YES MAIL. STICKER EVERYTHING. DOCTOR WHO DOWEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete