09 May 2011

12 hours of work - adequate food + Mary = insane times

HIIIIIIIIIIII. GOING TO SPACE, GOTTA SEE THE SPACE COPS AND EAT SPACE NOODLES. I ATE SPACE NOODLES WHEN I GOT HOME, AND SPACE SHRIMP, AND SPACE STRAWBERRIES.

Oh, and you wouldn't believe the number of times I saw Australian boy today. So I saw him working as I was walking past, right, but then I was a stocker so I went up and down and up and down and up and down and up and down and up and down all day long so I went through the back by the kitchen lots of times, where I saw Australian boy on break and he was like "Hi!" and I was like, "Hey, how are you?" and he was all, I don't remember but he was good and I kept walking because I was working, but then I had to go back down, because that's what I do, and he was still there, so we laughed and said hi again, and then I saw him later and said hi, and then we waved some other time because words are hard, see, at this point we were both there for long periods of time, which brings me to the one time when I was collapsed against a wall grasping a frame and waiting for an elevator because I no longer cared enough to use the stairs, and Australian boy was all, doing stuff, and I was like, "Michael, what are you still doing here?" and he was like, "I'm always here!" in his charming, friendly accent, and I was like, "I know, we live here now, don't we?" and then I stumbled onto the elevator.

I am such a good story teller.

2 comments:

  1. This is the most sexciting story I have ever heard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty much. Couldn't of said it better myself.

    ReplyDelete