28 May 2011

Children should be seated and supervised when using scissors.

I went to Star Wars Weekend.
 And I'm going again tomorrow, because these pictures are from last weekend. Well, tomorrow as in, today, because it is past midnight, but, yeah. Plus, "am going" is a bit optimistic because i was planning on going today (yesterday) but just sat around and watched movies and wrote Christine a letter that I have yet to mail.

Plus, it's Lisa's wedding day and I love Lisa and I'm super depressed I'm not home now and I can't go to the wedding and ah.



Ok, Star Wars post, here we come.

Went to Anthony Daniels' talk, he plays C3P0

I stood in line for an hour, got a bit bored, and took this picture

Ewoks were all, bowing down to Anthony and he was wearing a gold jacket and was charming

I love R2D2 and him and Anthony were having an argument, in which R2 only beeped insistently

He said, here's a photo opportunity, posed, and then told us to put away our cameras for the talk so we could enjoy it

I got some really awesome pins and they're awesome passports for Han Solo and Obi Wan Kenobi
Skywalker family t-shirt and R2D2 Mickey Ears that are now mine.

No looking cool, guys

No comments:

Post a Comment