10 July 2012

I read BBCnews at work

Maybe I'm turning into Christine while she's on vacation, I don't know. MAYBE.

But anyway, I was surprised to see a Megaupload headline today. I had all but forgotten about them. Apparently they were only shut down in January, but it feels like it's been gone forever. Though, I did just delete a masterpost from my Tumblr likes that had all dead Megaupload links.

Also his name is Kim Dotcom. At what age did he change his name to Dotcom, and why is this the first time I noticed it.

Also either Steve Wozniak is really short or Kim Dotcom is really tall.

The Caloosahatchee River is a real place, and a teen got his arm bitten off by an alligator. My favorite part of the article is that they caught and killed the alligator responsible, as though that particular alligator is more of a dangerous alligator than any other alligator that has not yet eaten someone's arm. I don't know, are alligators one of the animals that can develop a taste for human after they've eaten it? I didn't think so, cause they don't often bite humans.

It's lunchtime now, but Steve has come to the office and Jane is dealing with him and is on the phone with the computer people so I feel like I need to stay at the front desk. It's just me and Jane in the office today. I'm answering the phone now guys. I answer the goddamn phone. Most of the time I just put them on hold for Jane, but it has been my cousin before, and once it was my Grammy inviting me to dinner tomorrow.

Manda's moving to New Jersey before I move back to Nebraska, so I'm not going to see her for awhile. And then when I get back to Lincoln Christine and Lindy will be all moved into our apartment and I'm going to be like WHAT IS MOVING. Oh god. (secretly mad at them for making me move again) (not actually mad)

No comments:

Post a Comment