12 July 2012

I am totally working, but my Spider Solitaire stats are really sad

I win a little less than half of my Spider Solitaire games, 48%. How sad is that. I think I've gotten bored of it and have stopped trying to think ahead, because it used to be about 60%.

I've done a bunch of work today, but also had a lot of time OH MY GOD THE PHONE IS RINGING

I answered the phone. Don't worry. I was going to say that I had a lot of time to do random stuff online or something, but then the phone rang and I panicked.

I just did an entire order start to finish, from answering the goddamn phone to all the goddamn scary things while on the phone and I ran the credit card and I emailed him the paid invoice and I printed out the UPS label and packaged it up and it's READY TO BE SHIPPED TOMORROW GODDAMMIT. I'm fine.

Don't get me wrong, I do a lot of orders throughout the day, but usually they come from the website and I just print out the orders and do a bunch at a time and there are no phones involved.

Someone just called to ask if the Chlorine Test Strips were really 29.95 like the website said, and then when I assured him they were, he was like "are you sure?" Yes, yes I was sure. And then he mumbled something about 30 cents per strip and hung up. Oh, he wanted to know the model number too for some reason. I don't even know what that means. They're strips of paper, they don't have a model number... oh and he asked if we were a factory. Why do phones exist? (moral of the story, I am not cut out to deal with phones, however, I was very polite to the guy so really it was a successful call)

No comments:

Post a Comment