17 April 2012

Oh god I cannot do... things

If I wasn't so afraid of things, and people, and talking, and if I was funny, I just really want to be a comedian.

I've attempted to french braid my hair. My hair is not cooperative. It was ok for the first minute, but now it's all, WHAT THE HELL IS THIS and decided to become a weird mess of not a french braid.

I'm writing in Written? Kitten!, a website, writtenkitten.net, that counts your words and then give you  a kitten once you've reached 100 or whatever, but I have yet to reach 100, so I don't even know what the kitten looks like. Also I don't want to write more words.

I've left this open for a long time, so I have written more words now. There is now a picture of a kitty next to my paragraphs of words. I'm sad that when I rolled over to 200 it was just a different kitten instead of 2 kittens. I was hoping for a whole bunch of kittens all over the page by the time I was done.

Use writtenkitten.net guys. If you close the tab, and then go back to the site in a new tab, the text is still there, so that's awesome. Though, do copy and paste into a Word document every once in awhile. Save save save you know. It's like Location location location, but shorter, and less famous.

No comments:

Post a Comment