13 April 2012

I can't count

I'm knitting, right, one two three, one two three, over and over, and then I'm like, one two three four five six, oh wait, what am I counting to? Three. Right. Missed it. Damn.

I hope this doesn't mean that all the productive things I've actually done today have been wrong and stuff, because my brain doesn't work.

First of all, I'd just like to say that I didn't recognise the name Niall to be a real thing until about two weeks ago, but now I learn that an actor I have known for awhile is named Niall Matter and he's going to be on Primeval, which of course means I'm going to have to start watching it again. And then I will inevitably stop, again, like every other time I have randomly started watching Primeval because I thought I could handle it. I can't. No idea why, I don't even hate it, I just can't watch it even though I really like the actors and characters and dinosaurs.

The other Niall, of course, being from One Direction. He's Irish.


No comments:

Post a Comment