13 April 2012

It's not that I hate Rome, I just hold a grudge against their history.

There are free root beer floats in Oldfather tomorrow (today) from 12-2, so if this gets read before then and we're not planning on going to get free root beer floats, WHY NOT, US?

I really like root beer floats.

How great would it be to be a British comedian though? They get to do all sorts of sketches, and panel shows with other comedians where they go on tangents and ignore the point of the show, and then they do guest spots on British shows like Doctor Who and stuff and are generally hilarious.

I keep knitting, and it's really disturbing to me every time I finish a row I have to flip the ENTIRE thing. It makes me want to try to knit backwards so I don't have to move it.

I want to read Catching Fire, again, even though I just read Catching Fire and Mockingjay this past Saturday through Monday.

I just heard the door. Did someone just leave?

Ooooooo, just found an episode of Talkin' About Your Generation on youtube that I haven't seen and I'm watching it and I love TAYG. So, amending previous statement about British comedians to include Australians. Nothing against American comedians, I just can't think of any that I like... Tiny Fey, Amy Poehler, that's it, but they're not even comedians exactly, they're actors, so, confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment