19 April 2012

I was doing so well

I have most of my paper done. I have a whole bunch of notes on what I need to say, I have at least half the paper in actual, formal, typed up paragraph form, I have  some ideas started being typed and then left there as paragraph fragments to be picked up and combined and shit.

But now I'm cold and hungry and I don't want to and Tumblr's dead and I have 5 songs on repeat on my iTunes and I don't remember how to things and my hair is suddenly very fascinating how it is able to do things when it is wet and then it dried and stayed that way and now I want to sleep with a pencil in my hair so I can wear it like this, but then I would probably stab myself with it and Christine would be mad that I killed myself with a pencil in my sleep.

Well, maybe someone else would care. I don't know, I would be dead in this scenario.

Anne's totes still awake.

I don't think I have any good snack foods here, so that would kill the go eat food to procrastinate plan.

Well, there are peanuts. I have so many peanuts. I hoard them, possibly in case we get attacked by people who are allergic and then I could throw them and run away while they go into anaphylactic shock.

I just kind of want noodles. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment