24 September 2011

Later that night

   I've been thinking about Jedward guys. (Who are we kidding, I'm always thinking about Jedward.) But seriously, how do they get paid? Like, is separately? Or is it to them both cause it's like they're a band? Do they bother to care about splitting things evenly in half? Cause then they'd have to care about who buys the food and stuff and I'm pretty sure they don't have enough awareness that they are separate people to do that. Can you imagine dating John or Edward and then they would totes pull a Parent Trap and it would be so confusing.

   Also, music, why does it exist. So, you know how like, colors, right? (Also, full sentences are dead.) Music is also numbers and I have music videos on my computer that are just like, wow, and that's why I saved them, and they don't even have to be super professional or whatev the song just has to be like, whoa 500, you know? No, you don't, and I know this and yet I continue to tell you things that pretty much only make sense to me.

   You know what I love? Supernatural. Also nutella. Also Jedward. And My Drunk Kitchen. And Supernatural. Oh and the Oxford comma. Although it doesn't look like I like commas because sentences. You know what I don't like? Things.

  If I take an online MMPI would you want me to tell you the results? Just for kicks and giggles? (That's not the phrase is it? Is it shits and giggles? That sounds more profane than I thought the phrase was though.)

Edit: I took the MMPI. It's over 500 true/false questions. Um, yeah, how am I alive? Ask me about it sometime and I can show you how clinically worrisome I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment